- They have read, understood and comprehended everything stated herein.
- They agree to any obligations specified herein.
1. General information on the Website
In compliance with the terms of article 10 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Services of the Information and Electronic Commerce Society, hereinafter we state general information on the Website:
Owner: OPEN CAMP, S.L. (hereinafter, OPEN CAMP) Address: Estadi Olímpic de Barcelona – Passeig Olímpic, 17-19 - 08038 Barcelona – Tax ID number: B65633299 – Email: email@example.com – Telephone: (+34) 902 07 07 53. Legal register: Company registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona in volume 44.419, folio 42, page B-412645.
Users’ obligations include, but are not limited to:
- Refrain from making, conveying or disclosing to third parties any type of information, element or content that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorism-related or that poses a threat to human rights as recognised in international treaties and constitutionally-recognised fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Refrain from introducing or disclosing any virus or harmful software to our network that is liable to cause damage to the IT systems of OPEN CAMP, its internet provider or third party users of the network.
- Refrain from publishing, transmitting or disclosing to third parties any type of information, aspects or contents that can be considered illegal or disloyal advertising.
- Refrain from transmitting unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, advertising material, spam mail, chain letters, Ponzi schemes, or any other type of spam, except those areas that can be enabled at some point for advertising purposes agreed upon by both parties.
- Refrain from publishing, transmitting or disclosing to third parties any type of information, aspects or contents that violate intellectual property rights, trademarks, brands or copyrights that are property of the Website owners or third parties, as well as any type of information, aspects or contents that represent a violation of confidentiality or personal data legislation.
- Refrain from publishing, transmitting or disclosing to third parties the User name and the password used to register on the Website. If a third party accesses a User’s account without authorisation, the User should immediately contact OPEN CAMP Customer Service (email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Telephone: (+34) 902 07 07 53).
3. Limitation of Liability
OPEN CAMP shall not be held liable for not updating the Website and does not guarantee that the information published is precise or complete.
User’s access to the Website does not imply that OPEN CAMP is required to verify the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computing technology. The User is required, at all times, to be equipped with appropriate security systems in order to detect and disinfect harmful computer programs.
OPEN CAMP shall not be held liable for any damage caused to the User’s software and computer systems or that of any other third parties while using the services offered on the Website, and neither will it be liable for any losses or damages of any kind caused to the User that inflict failures or disconnections in the telecommunication networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during its usage or prior to it.
OPEN CAMP has the right to temporarily or permanently suspend accessibility and/or permanence of the Website on the internet, at its sole discretion and without any prior notice, as well as any kinds of services that may be offered on this Website. OPEN CAMP shall not be held liable if service is suspended.
4. Links to contents and services of other sites
The Website may contain technical linked devices, directories and especially search engines that allow the User to access other pages and internet sites (hereinafter ‘Linked Sites’). OPEN CAMP is not responsible for any contents or services offered by the Linked Sites. In any case the existence of Linked Sites implies the execution of agreements with the liable parties or their owners, nor does it imply any recommendation, promotion or identification by OPEN CAMP of any of their communications, contents or services provided.
OPEN CAMP is not aware of the full extent of the Linked Sites’ contents and services and, therefore, cannot be held responsible for, including but not limited to, any damages caused by the wrongfulness, quality or lack of updates, unavailability, error or futility of the Linked Sites’ contents and/or services.
5. Intellectual property rights
The brands, trademarks or logos, as well as any other content on the Website, including, but not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, images, drawings, icons, text files, technology, programs, databases, links and any other audio or video files, as well as its design and source codes, are the intellectual property of OPEN CAMP or third parties, where OPEN CAMP is authorised to use them.
All the contents mentioned in the previous paragraph are under protection of national and international intellectual property law. The User agrees to use the Website contents solely for personal purposes and needs. Any commercial use or operation of its contents, directly or indirectly, is strictly forbidden.
Access to the contents through the Website does not grant the User the right to alter, modify, reproduce, distribute or publically communicate them or any other exploitation rights which belong to the holder of the above mentioned rights.
If the User sends any kind of communication or publishes any content on the Website, it will be considered as granted to OPEN CAMP, who reserves the rights of exploitation.
6. Personal data
By virtue of the Spanish Personal Data Protection Act (Act 15/1999 of 13 December) and any other implementing regulations, Users are herein notified that their personal data collected via different forms on the Website, will be included in files owned by OPEN CAMP, for the purposes specified in each case and for each product or service. On each of these forms the purposes and use of the data provided will be stated, as well as the mandatory or optional character of the responses and the consequences of not providing these data.
If Users wish to exercise their rights to access, amend, cancel or object to their personal data they can send a written request addressed to OPEN CAMP, S.L. at Passeig Olímpic, 17-19, 08038 Barcelona or send an email to email@example.com. A copy of an official document certifying identity must be attached in both cases.
The User states that the data submitted are truthful, accurate, current and authentic and they are responsible for keeping them updated. OPEN CAMP will not take any responsibility in case of any non-compliance by the User.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction